We try to make it as easy as possible for you to get a Funeral Insurance Quotes from 1300 Insurance.
Quotes are completely obligation free, take barely any time and do not require any paperwork. There are two main ways that you can get a Funeral Insurance Quote from 1300 Insurance:
1. Funeral Cover Quotes over the Phone
You can phone our call centre on 1300 467 872 and our Australian-based phone operators will be able to answer any questions you might have, as well as give you detailed pricing information and complete your application, there and then.
Our call centre is open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
2. Online Funeral Insurance Quotes
Understandably, some people prefer to not have to use the phone when they can simply use the internet. We've got those people covered, too. You can get a funeral insurance quotes from us online by going to 1300funeralinsurance.com.au/get-a-quote/. Once you've received your quote, if you choose to purchase a policy, you can do it without leaving your chair. It's quick, simple and secure.
Both methods of getting a quote for funeral cover from us are fair and equal—we don't offer discounts or incentives for you to not ring us up like some insurance providers do. Regardless of which method you use, your Funeral Insurance quote should always be for the same amount, and you'll always get our great standard policy features:
- No interview or medical is required
- Your first month is free
- Premiums are fixed and do not increase as you get older
- When your premium payments match the sum insured, you stop paying premiums altogether!
- Guaranteed acceptance for eligible Australians residents aged between 35 and 70 years
- Cover available for amounts of between $5,000 and $15,000 (in $1,000 increments)
- Convenient monthly premium payment
- 30 day cooling off period
Get an Instant Quote Online
In under 5 minutes you can be covered, with no messy paperwork.
Get a Quote over the Phone
It takes only a few minutes to get a quote, and we will always keep your details private.